About Me

My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
This blog is about who am I am. I have begun writing here as a way to share my feelings, thoughts, emotions and my perspective on life.....

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Closet Romance Vol 1. Poem 5.

i can't bear to see or hear you cry!
...you've done enough of it before so don't retry!

now is the time for you to just smile
and that is a promise my love that you can file!

i want you to make love to me and i know you want that too!
i know this is a new language called committment, spoken by but a true few!

distance is a factor that can be overcome,
time is a catalyst  that is just part of a sum

fret not my love, for you're not going astray
i am just waiting for fate and chance to beckon me your way!

the love you have for me is not sex or even a fuck!
it's something more beautiful that cannot be valued by the buck! 

you may have thought you were being a slut,
let me tell you that's a path i have already strut.

i won't ask you to be happy by doing what i say
i know your heart to well, i know you won't go that way

temptation is but human fact
but curiosity always never killed the cat

you call me your shining star,
but you are the sun that lights me up from afar!

in your past in greed, need and exploited pleasure you were raped,
but in your present and future my undying love you will be draped

i have been through relations 4 so far,
they all were right and wrong in their own part...

i still love them in my own silly ex-bf bay
but know this, i love you in a very special way...

i know of what some guys n gals might want to say 
but you know even they need someones sunshine to make their shady hay... 

you said you'ld love me beyond my imaginations
and so now i wait to be immersed in your vivid fascinations

1 comment:

  1. Did you write these poems? Stupid question I guess! But wow!

    ReplyDelete