About Me

My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
This blog is about who am I am. I have begun writing here as a way to share my feelings, thoughts, emotions and my perspective on life.....

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Closet Romance Vol 1. Poem 1.

I don't know why my heart pounds so....
But i know for sure, that my heart is ticking faster than the seconds hand that moves in the clock!

With every blink that my eye has, i feel time shouldnt fly fast!
I being selfish and wish that time freezes, so that i can relive with you every moment of this short past...

I know i might rush you in and push you too!
But i want to get to tuck you in and kiss you too!

I have always looked back when the train left your stop,
and like cupids arrow struck, my heart would go pop!

Its magical that our lives have ascended through so many tiffs and trials...
And it would be mystical you know if we are be able to create our own twists and revivals...

You said you're going grey and old,
but for me you're someone who is always in the fray and bold!

I am a whole nine years shy of the thirty long years you've done...
But I'm guessing maybe i am or you're my guy or the so called 'destined' one!

I may be young with a story to still tell,
but in my head i guess i have aged a lot with many experienced life years that have been felled....

You said you want to grow young with me,
and i said i want to grow old with you!
And i agree that love is not just what you and i are but what we will become!

We've talked about me having no chicken and mutton,
but i'm hoping that our relationship will come to be more than just like the curious case of benjamin or even his button!

I know this poem sounds very silly,
but i must say that I'm feeling very guilty!

In my rush i gave you a miss,
and left without taking or giving you an everlasting kiss...

I know that i left home now with everything that was mine,
but i am happy to know and say that i left my heart behind!

1 comment:

  1. how closeted. seriously!!!

    LOL... by the way who is this lucky guy man. do i know him???

    ReplyDelete