About Me

My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
This blog is about who am I am. I have begun writing here as a way to share my feelings, thoughts, emotions and my perspective on life.....

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Closet Romance Vol 1. Poem 3.

T’was just like another day,
A storm blew in and passed over nay
Burnt, bruised, battered gray
My life was struck and thunder played And still this was just another day.

....and then one day, the moon shone bright,
I came out from my the inherent fright,
I embraced the world for who I am,
And to achieve my best in life I swam.

I overcame all that I could with bear to stand
I forgave a few and asked the same with that hand
In return I received more than just shocks and shots
In despair and depression I fell, like I was in a generic slot

And then when I finished my basic tasks
I thought that maybe now I could go bask
But then this happiness was short lived too
More responsibilities came, some wicked, some shrewd

I was to embark on a journey anew
Heading off to a place where I knew very few,
Friends i had many to leave behind,
and also my foes! But nervous I was with nippy toes...

And then at last on that final day,
The wind did blow in my way,
To set me sailing towards my desire
I got someone, someone who was ‘hiyer’ (higher)...

No comments:

Post a Comment