About Me

My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
This blog is about who am I am. I have begun writing here as a way to share my feelings, thoughts, emotions and my perspective on life.....

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Closet Romance Vol 1. Poem 4.

My soul would have been your shield,
My life I would spend to see you heal
I’d risen from the ashes like the phoenix bird
I would have let the untold silence be heard

I don’t know how our lives are entwined
I don’t even want to see a rewind
They say our life is but a riot
But then I wonder around what it pivots

You’re in love, I know it’s true
I am in love, madly in love with you
Love is your instinct
And in it is my precinct

My mind may dance to somebody’s been
My heart however will stay fixed and serene
Our roads might not meet on any highway,
But if I remember our love began in an alleyway

We took no time to take this fall,
I know we will rise above it all You expect none,
seek nothing in return I have but love
and ask for only love in return.....

Je T’aime Mon Amour!
Till my dying day!

No comments:

Post a Comment