About Me

My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
This blog is about who am I am. I have begun writing here as a way to share my feelings, thoughts, emotions and my perspective on life.....

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Closet Romance Vol 1. Poem 2.

Opening up to you has been surreal
You know the how my life has been like a slimy eel

You thought you couldn’t say those words ever,
But for me they were never reciprocated before, I should have clever!

Being transparent is all I can see
Our relation will blossom, from a single sand grain to the sea

Mistakes have happened, will happen...
it is human to err But the love you have for me I know is much dearer!

Distance parts us, so does time, a journey we both will have soon
Maybe in the form of a long distance drive!!
...you and I side by side!!

Sex is not my priority,nor is getting physical with anyone while I am alone!
There are zillions of XXX sorority’s that message me, but I don’t even want to say shalom!

I don’t want you to tell me what you think of me forever or now,
You wouldn’t have taken this step with me, without the know-how!

Love, you’re not being rude in any way
It’s just that you are elegantly crude

I wish too that you were here to hold my hand
I wish to sleep in your sweet embrace, singing sweet lullaby’s.....

We haven’t yet given ourselves any nick’s or names.......i think that will happen as time flies-by..
I know for sure our relationship will be grand, beyond the realms of time and sand

So that someday maybe, they stand still and bear witness to us
Recreating our lives the way we wanted it to be, I hope I am not sounding to presumptuous

I know I asked you to keep us under the wraps,
It just that I want to avoid some old badgering unnecessary shit and bull-crap!

I have a few things and issues with people to bring to an end....
And for it to happen I hope if I need, you will come to my defence!

The moon is all but away from the earth, but it still pulls the tides back and forth
Our hearts pound and beat afar, but distance can never tear us apart

If our bodies need warmth and sex is the means,
Then I am cool with the idea of getting it however important it may seem

Call it whatever the outsiders may....betrayal or greed
But when I love you and you love me, I don’t think it comes under the category of ‘need’

Our lives were fried, twisted, scalded, tried on and turned
But you see at the end all that happened to us was we ended up well cooked, but just a lil burned

The love between us is like the toppings & spice...
It will make us look tasty, delicious and nice!

I don’t care that I am young or you are old, everyone else can think what they want...
We’re going to be one hot couple....and the rest of the world can be cold!

I generally cannot write a poem with absolutely no rhythm like this
But with you loving me I am not gonna give this opportunity a miss!

So here it is again, from your angel!
Straight from my heart to you, my little love jingle!

No comments:

Post a Comment