About Me

My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
This blog is about who am I am. I have begun writing here as a way to share my feelings, thoughts, emotions and my perspective on life.....

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Never Say Never Again!



Love

You’re in my flesh and bone
No wonder my heart beats out of tone
Where ever you go I’m home
I’ll follow you....there!

You’re in my head
In my heart
In my soul
You are like the air I breathe
Yes you’re my favourite dream
I’ll follow you...even there!

When everything seems lost
I’m stuck, like i am falling down...with nowhere to go
I know that you will guide me home
So promise me

Cause I know you’ll stay with me
And you will wait for me
Care for me
And never say never
No never say never again to say and make me hear those words again...
I love you!

2 comments: